2022 Completed ProjectsFebruary 21, 2023
In 2022 Insight Engineering completed the following projects:
- SCADA Development, PLC Programming for a greenfield milk processing and drying facility including commissioning and post-commissioning support.
- Electrical design, PLC and SCADA programming, site installation supervision and commissioning for a new process facility in central NSW.
- Digitisation of process procedures and methodologies for a large food producer.
- Arc Flash and Arc Fault assessments and design for a large Australian meat producer.
- Significant Control System upgrade from a legacy PLC to current best-practice at a malted barley facility in Victoria.
- QA system enhancements and optimisation for a manufacturer of future-fibres products.
- Safety Risk Assessments, Design, Procurement and commissioning support for a large textile manufacturer.
- Electrical and Control System Design plus a package for RFQ for a research facility in Saudi Arabia.
- Front End Engineering Design for two biosolids facilities in Victoria.
- Various Water and Wastewater upgrade projects including Arc Flash Assessments for a regional water authority servicing 250,000 people in Victoria.
- SCADA and PLC Programming, safety circuit design, network configuration for a quarry in Tasmania.
- Hazardous Area Assessments and design for sites across the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
- Project Engineering and Management services-site based-for a large mine in South Australia.
- Automation Design, Programming Ignition SCADA and Rockwell PLC for a greenfield almond producer in regional Victoria.
- Embedded Responsible Electrical Engineer services for an ASX listed manufacturer.
- Risk Assessments, Functional Safety Design and Engineering, Verification & Validation for a large rural Water Authority.
- Functional Safety Engineering and Risk Assessments for numerous clients throughout Australia.
- NABERS and Energy assessments and audits for numerous clients.
Along with the above projects we have continued to provide Electrical Engineering and Control System Automation Services to our existing valued clients.