2021 Completed ProjectsDecember 14, 2021
In 2021 Insight Engineering completed the following projects:
- End-to-end booking system, ERP integration, automatic blend control, CCTV visualisation on tablets and despatch tickets for a large fertilizer distributor.
- Replace a legacy SCADA with Rockwell PlantPAx Electrical Design, MCC FAT, commission and support for a quarry in Victoria.
- Automation and Networking upgrades and support to a start-up plant protein manufacturer in Victoria.
- Full Electrical Design of Control System and Motor Control Centre, PLC and HMI Programming, Factory Acceptance Testing for a flocculant dosing system into NSW.
- Various Water and Wastewater upgrade projects including Arc Flash Assessments for a regional water authority servicing 250,000 people in Victoria.
- Automation Design, Programming Ignition SCADA and Rockwell PLC for a greenfield almond producer in regional Victoria.
- Hazardous Area assessments and Zone classifications for water treatment processes, stockfeed manufacturers, flammable liquid producers.
- Design and site coordination for a major electrical reticulation upgrade for the largest caravan park in the Southern hemisphere.
- Replace a legacy SCADA with Ignition, Electrical Design, MCC FAT, commission and support for a quarry in Victoria.
- Automation and Control System for a new kiln at a malted barley facility in West Australia.
- Replace legacy plant alarm with a state-of-the-art system using Ignition SCADA utilising text-to-voice technology.
- Site electrical representation, QA/QC for unloading hoppers for 2 ports – one in South Australia and one in Geelong.
- Functional Safety Engineering and Risk Assessments for numerous clients throughout Australia.
- NABERS and Energy assessments and audits for numerous clients.
- Project Engineering and Management services – site based – for a large mine in South Australia.
Along with the above projects we have continued to provide Electrical Engineering and Control System Automation Services to our existing valued clients.